Saturday, April 30, 2005

Tony Perkis (Ben Stiller) in Heavy Weights

Tony: How you doin', Tony?
Tony: Bad.
Tony: Why you feeling bad, Tony?
Tony: Because I failed.
Tony: You didn't fail.
Tony: I failed.
Tony: You didn't fail. It's not your fault.
Tony: You're right, it's not my fault.
Tony: That's right.
Tony: That's right. It's THIER fault.
Tony: Yeah!
Tony: Yeah, THEY failed!
Tony: Yeah!
Tony: Yeah, THEY'RE fat!
Tony: Yeah, and THEY'RE going to have to pay.
Tony: Alright, this is not my fault; it's yours, and you're going to have to run 20 miles tomorrow.
Jerry: Tony, that's not healthy.
Tony: I'm going to listen to YOU, fat man?!

1 Comments:

Blogger fred burgess! said...

if that dialogue didn't quite do it for you, the connection is that tony perkis' character is not unlike my brother, carl.

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home