Wednesday, April 27, 2005

European price tag

"While you are getting your last hours of sleep the library has lured me back into a state of near slumber again"

"However, when I see these numbers [referring to the amount of my student loans] it becomes apparent that the European price tag on university education is something I truly enjoy. Otherwise I probably couldn't have taken off a few months last year to just bum around in Berlin having the best time in, according to my opinion, the most brilliant city in Europe these days."

-roman putsch (excerpts from an e-mail to david pruitt)

__________________________________________________

2 Comments:

Blogger fred burgess! said...

Any European price tag for college that's above zero is worth rioting over, as far as they're concerned.

12:55 PM  
Blogger fred burgess! said...

Roman is German, by the way.

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home